I’ve made Male!Astrid yeeee! he’s a juggernaut LOL
Fix it! Do it! Accidentally unscrew it! It’s time to fix things with Soos!
‘Kiss Scene rough sketches - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi)' (Part 2 of 3)
A 103 page book/CD rom with male/male kissing scenes, from many different angles, for artist drawing references.
Other art references like this can be found here:
- Kiss Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi) (Part 1 of 3)
- Kiss Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi) (Part 3 of 3)
- Love Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 2 (Part 1 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 2 (Part 2 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 1 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 2 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 3 of 3)
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!
The Adventure Time Hands-Free Club
It’s a joke they’re all missing limbs HA.
SIGHS this was the last ask I did before deleting my ask blog… now I really miss it!
making this game means the world to me
OMORI is a surreal psychological horror RPGmaker game. You must travel between two worlds, both welcoming, both concealing the same secrets. Meet new (old) people, fight new (old) enemies, explore your own memories, and uncover some hidden truths along the way (although you wish you hadn’t.) When the time comes, you can only choose one.
OMORI is a character has been described as a “depressed otaku.”He started off as a character who lived on a blog, which lasted from December 2011 until March 2012.
OMOCAT always envisioned OMORI as a game; and with the help of some friends (and you), the OMORI video game can be brought to life.